Friday, May 14, 2010

Fool

Sorry for not blogging for so long!!!Been busy as man, gay persiod zeros and exams are coming up. Anyway fell sick yesterday so woke up quite late today..:( Been having many thoughts on my mind still and today I came to a thought,why did I trust him in the first place? Knowing that he has many relationships with other girls, why did I let myself fall for him? Also knowing he's a player...Feel like such a fool...biggest fool on earth, now getting my heartbroken every single day...
What he said to me, feel as though they were all lies...he's always looking for better girls, how can I possibly be the last? Saying I was the best, saying that he would want to marry me...why did I think they were true? Feelings can change and they just become mere rubbish...
"Babo" would be what I would be called in korean, an utter fool.
I guess in god's view, I learnt how to trust, even with such acknowledgement of being with someone who lacks in commitment...
I still feel it was such a waste for things to have ended the way they did...We could've been so much more...haiz...
anyway byies for now
SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment