Tuesday, May 4, 2010

miscellaneous

Tired-ness hit me once again today...Miscellaneous memories pour in, making tears fall...Miss that smile, miss the times, miss him...He was perfect and I'm still wondering why it had to end...I'm praying and hoping for the second chance and hopefully being forever. Does that seem stupid to you?HAHA...
Did he even truely love me...What he said, did I just fall...?
I want to find my way to his heart like how he found mine...Would it be ok??Hmm...I would do anything to see that smile of his again...I'll just let time change things like how it always does...
God always answers my prayers, I know...He answers me sooner than what I thought...Which, makes me appreciate things so much more...
I want an i-phone. Just so I can play all those fun apps. HEHE yesh, to pass time, I ask for whoever that has an i-phone to pass it to me,ehe...
Hmm...randomness and blurness...me...HAHA today...mm ok I'm tired. That's all I got to say,XD
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment