Sunday, May 2, 2010

A new beginning??

Long time no blog!!! Hehe man this weekend has seriously been awesome. But I was meant to be studying for human bio and chemistry!!!DX
Anyway yesterday was awesome. We did the filming for mother's day vid. Was so fun.!! Looking good so far. HAHA never thoought it would be so fun. Then after, we went to meng how's place to edit it. Took forever.
STRAIGHT AFTER I had to go to Mark's b-day surprise party. I thought it was the week after!!!I never had so much fun with mark and dance people for so long. Miss those days...hehe god's blessings overflowed yesterday. It was just too awesome. Got home at around 2am...ehm...hehe played mah jong, rock band, explored apartment,ate heaps, laughed lots!!
It felt like those days before him and I got together...The awkardness from not really knowing each other. Felt as though I felt the way I did before. As I was on the way home, memories just flooded my mind and I couldn't help but let the tears fall down my face. I tried so hard to stop, I didn't want to bother him...I must say I am still pretty much in love with him. When I think of someone else, I don't know why but I would start hurting...Weird,I know...OH WELLZ!!
This weekend has really been the answers to my prayers so once again, i feel god is real in my life. I know that he listens to my prayers...
Today has been awesome too!!!Went to watch iron man 2!!Pretty good movie!!!
So right now, life's too good to be true, all thanks to God above.
(Songs I'm currently loving-babysteps by varsity and i'll never be the same if we ever meet again by katy perry)
Anyway gtg
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment