Monday, May 3, 2010

Still cut so deep...

Today sucked so bad...barely passed chem period zero and think I didnt do that great in human bio either.SIEN-ness...>:C
I also think that because of my tiredness, i've been crying alot...I started missing him again, things just keep reminding me of him...especially songs...songs like have you ever...fall for you...nothings gonna change my love for you, when you say nothing at all...so many...Maybe if I have my sleep I'll be less emo...haiz...
On Sunday my mum was like seriously, your husband needs to be a chef, You always want to eat the things from outside. Then I was like hehe...Him...
I feel happy if I look on the bright side...Saturday was the one time where we talked face to face after such a long long time...I wonder if there is really such thing as 2nd chances in being with someone...It did feel like the beginning...
Anyway life's full of surprises and I'm loving it...So many people found love recently,so cute and sweet...I wonder if I could be lucky enough to be with him again...HEAPS OF PRAYER!! I would do anything to make things work again between us and make it so much better...I really would...
LOVE is such a funny thing...
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment