Wednesday, April 21, 2010

At this point in time...

It's a wednesday night, night before the dreaded maths period zero...yet I'm not stressing, don't know why...:S That's why I'm here bloggingXD Anyway, tried starting physics homework, done a few questions but I guess it's time to chill. LOL hmm...I still miss him, but I guess it's just a little. Yesterday I was talking to a friend. I told him how I moved on and the first thing he puts is a worried face. I asked why he put that but he couldn't be bothered telling. OH WELLZ the right one is out there somewhere. If onmly I could meet him sooner.
AT THE MOMENT, I'm totally in love with this song called STILL by A.N.JELL, it's catchy and it really lightens things up. So here I am, the happiest person alive, not worrying about a test.
I'm also so so so happy because I've finally got my sweetheart oxford heels, adore them much, thanks willow tree!
So life is on to recovery but I know when the day of him being with someone else comes, my heart would still drop. I think because of him, I'm having a personality disorder. Sometimes I want to be cute, then sometimes I want to be out there and party. LOL want to learn the electric guitar at the moment.
There's so many goals I want to achieve. Haiz...
Anyway better stop blogging. AWESOMENESS
SMILES!

No comments:

Post a Comment