Friday, April 23, 2010

The End

Today today...hmm it was a great start to the day with a beautiful blue sky. It ended well too.
I got to go home earlier today due to the stupid seminar thingy. I got the chance to see hanana with her "doo joon" chatting away having fun. hehe She is the cutest thing! I hope they'll be together one day. They would be the cutest thing. As I was walking past them to cross the oval with angela, we both were so tempted to turn and look at the two. We kept on cracking up and then when we thought we were out of "doo joon's" sight, we turned to say bye to hanana. Unfortunately we weren't far enough. So we couldn't stop laughing as we crossed the oval.
Angela was then nice enough to take her boyfriend(me) home and treat him to a nice pie. It was so so good!!!
Today has been a good day.
Later I'lll go to youth. I don't know if I'm meant to bring the movie though. Am I? oh wellz. I'll just ask later.
Hmm hope he's having a good day. I'm sure he is...hmm LOL yesh I still have feelings for him. Can't go away that fast ok?!! I love people dearly. HAHA!
Anyway got to go.
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment