Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miracles unspoken

I'M BACK!!
Yesterday hasn't touched my lappy the whole day. I wanted to spend some time doing other things than staring at a screen all day. It was my brother's birthday yesterday and we went all the way to Subiaco to eat Jap food. HEHE then we walked around to the nearby stores and I saw all these clothes that were to die for. I saw this oversized singlet/ dress and it was like $69...T.T Anyway it wasn't my birthday so we continued walking. After that we went down to the city to go to "Freaks and Geeks" to look for my brother's gundam toys. I had fun looking at all the cute soft toys.XD In the end he didn't want to get anything...
When we got home I decided to go play XBOX with my brother. LOL I just went to play guitar hero. After playing I got abit tired so I went to get a nap. Before I did though my brother asked me if I could go jogging with him and since it was his birthday I said yes. I didn't know that I had to go jogging straight after I woke up!!!!!!!! The moment I woke up, he was like, "COme on let's go!!!" I was still half asleep while I was jogging. He's so unfit. He walked most of the time...
I've been having fun starting the car for mum recently. I want to drive, so bad...:( I wish that special someone would still want to teach me how to drive. Would be funny...I'll probably give him heartattacks.XD
Hmm today...I had a sermon about miracles and how to prepare for them. I need to ask God things but would he give them to me? What if it wasn't in his plan? GUH...I wish I knew...Even if I don't look for him, I always somehow see him...I still miss his cuteness...OH WELLZ...I'm praying for a miracle, that I could get a second chance...Yeh he hasn't exactly been treating me well but I still like him for who he is...PSH ANYWAY HAHA
Been having fun discussing about Mother's Day video, so many funny ideas. HAHA I can't wait. Life has been full of fun ever since God has taken over my life.
Hehe...k byies for now.
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment