Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Victory over the battlefield

Today I really feel like I'm back to the happy me that I've been long ago. I decided to let everything go. My friend also pointed out that the person I love is the person that he was, the one that looked after me everyday, not the person he is today. I decided to explain all my decisions for the past month or so, how I was really confusing. I then told him I wanted a new start as a friend and not mess up his life. Yes I wanted to fight for him but at the moment I'm still waiting for God to tell me what to do. I don't want to do things that I'll regret. I really hope we can go back to that fun time that we had before we were together, where we can just joke around and have tonnes of fun. Yeh sure I'll still miss him but I'm aiming for that friendship we had before. It's going to be a struggle but worth a shot.
God is always in control so no matter what I decide, it won't always be that way. So here I am with a smiley face.
Today was a great day. I had a day filled with school that gave me the break from over thinking. I'm glad that I haven't lost my closest friends.
So everything's awesomeness,LOL ESPECIALLY biffles who helped me all this time,like my comforterXD and willow tree, and Hanana, Jen, Melz, etc,thx MUCHIE
My happy story begins here~
*smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment