Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bleeding love...

Guh today had the maths period zero. Was late and unprepped...guess I failed another...but then again it's not really my fault. My teacher sucks!!!! Seriously only a smart arse can be in her class. I'm too dumb to be there. Why can't I have been in another class?
Anyway besides that lifes pretty good. Today random songs kept popping up in my head like crazy. Many laughters many smiles.
Though all the smiles and laughter, deep down, when I don't try to hide it, my feelings for him re-appear. I don't know, I still care about how he is and what he's up to. Thinking of seeing him or knowing he's with someone else crushes me. My heart would just fall to the floor. I guess I'm not quite over him yet.
Last night I had so many thoughts, so many things I wished could happen. As I was having my quiet time I asked God to show me the page of the bible that would tell me what he wants me to hear. I landed on a page that said if you believed, what your heart desires would happen. Hmm I wonder what that meant...
I really want to believe that him and I are meant to be. Thinking back, I always thought that there must've been a reason why he proposed specially for me so that I could accept. I truly thought I had signs telling me it was right. Well, I'm trying to not think about all this.
I'm too young to be thinking of this, so much ahead in life. My life is getting so much better. Can't wait for ice skating, mother's day and so much more.
LOL I got called an essay guru today. WAT THE?! I only made up crap about a magazine and fancied it up with bigger words.LOL! Well that comment brought a smile...
Hanana and "doo joon"(don't know how to spell his name)...hmm...she hasn't got the chance to see him much often nowadays. Poor hanana...hehe she's so adorable!!
Alice in wonderland Party is coming up. I wonder who I should be. I have no idea at all...SIGH...
Uh~! SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING!! Really happy. God always answers my prayers. Love him most, above all.
Anyway life's too short to be blogging.
SMILES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment